Monday, February 4, 2008

St. George and Las Vegas Girls Weekend

My friend Ciara is leaving on her mission to Argentina next week, so for our last weekend together we went down to St. George and Las Vegas. We stayed at Ciara's house in St. George on Friday and hung out with some of her friends, then on Saturday morning we drove down to Vegas with her parents. Her family had friends that had recently moved there, so we went and saw their new house and then made plans to meet up with them on the Strip. We went to eat at In-N-Out Burger and had lunch, then headed downtown.

Megan, Me, and Ciara


Since all three of us has been to the Strip before, we decided to go shopping at the Las Vegas Outlet Malls on the south end of the Strip. We were only able to visit maybe a 1/15th of the outlets, but we still had fun and found some cute clothes.

We met up with Ciara's families' friends at the New York, New York because they wanted to go on the roller coaster. We didn't want to pay $14 to go on one ride, so we hung out in the Arcade and took pictures. We actually took some really cute pictures of the three of us in one of those outrageously priced photobooths. I will scan those in later.





After the New York, New York, we went over to the M&M factory and went to town with the wall of M&M's. We all got bags of candy--peanut and peanut butter for me! After that we went over to the Coca-Cola Factory and got some Coke.

Good times in the Coke Factory! These pictures are for the Foster side of the family!

I'm a dark-drink drinker! My dad trained me well!

After that we left the Strip and went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and it was amazing. I still have leftovers and they are still good! Overall, we had a blast spending time together before Ciara left, and now Megan and I are good friend too. She was one of Ciara's best friends from Alpine and now we are friends too. We are planning a farewell party for Ciara this weekend with all of her friends. It will give everyone a change to hang out and party with her one more time before she leaves.

Other than my eventful weekend, things are going good! School is not bad this semester--surprising since it is my last--and I am currently looking for another internship. My love life is a work-in-progress but no news on that front. I'll put the other Vegas pictures up when I get them from Ciara and Megan.

4 comments:

Melissa Rose said...

Hooray a post! I love the vegas!

Lisa said...

Heather you look really cute in all the pictures. Your hair is getting so long. It is fun that you were able to getaway with your friends. I love the outlet malls and love the cheesecake factory. We have one here now but we haven't gone yet. We are excited to see you in a couple of weeks!

Linds Forrest said...

Hey Heather! I saw your blog off of Leah's, to Lisa's, and you know how it goes. I had to say hi and you are so pretty! I love your hair color and I am glad you are doing so well. That is so awesome you are almost done iwth school. CONGRATS!! Hope you are happy and well.
Love
Lindsey (Jacobs) Forrest

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.