Saturday, November 10, 2007

Halloween


I saw everyone else's Halloween pictures up and decided to put up mine as well. Can you guess what I am?? haha probably not.
I went as a box elder bug! I made my costume--cause I am poor college student--and it turned out great!

It was actually a really funny costume because box elder bugs infest Logan every year, and everyone hates them...with a passion. The majority of the reactions I got all night were about how people hated me because I was everywhere in their apartments, cars, and classes. It was hilarious!
This is a real Box Elder bug. I hate them so bad! They infest the English building on campus in the thousands. It is the worst to be working on a computer and to look up and see bugs crawling on the walls and windos above your computer or crawling over the edge of your monitors. It freaks me out everytime! I can't wait for snow, so that they all disappear.
My friend Ciara and I went to the Institutes Halloween dance but it ended at 11pm so we went party-hopping for the rest of the night. We had a blast! I met Ciara up in Jackson over the summer and we have become really good friends. We hang out all the time!

These guys are some of my friends that we ran into at one of the parties. As always, I am the center of attention!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great idea! I wouldn't have known what you were until you explained it to me. Oh and this is Lisa, your SISTER!

Lisa said...

hey Heather...if you want to know which Lisa it is just click on the blue underlined lisa and it will show our different profiles.