Friday, October 12, 2007

I know, I know, I am really bad at keeping this updated...

I think I am probably shocking some of my family by actually updating this, so sit on the edge of your seat and pay attention because I put in a ton of pictures!

Okay, so summer was awesome!! Jackson Hole was absolutely amazing! I loved it there and can't wait to go back and visit! My singles branch was so much fun. There was always something fun going on everyday of the week. So even if I didn't get to do everything I was hoping to after I got mono, I still got to do a lot of fun stuff. I never got to hike the Grand but I did hike Sleeping Indian. It was a beautiful hike and I loved it.
We got to see the most amazing sunset while we were up there.
We also went up into the mountains and played in the mud, by the end of the night, we were all caked in mud and freezing, but we had a good time!
We had a "Worse Mistake Ever" dance and had to dress in the worst thing we could find.
We also had a watermelon eating contest, where yours truly came in a close second! I beat all the girls and all but one guy, it was great, but I haven't had the stomache to eat watermelon since then.

But all good things come to an end, and I moved back down to Utah State. Of course, the fun didn't stop there. I went up to the cabn with some friends before school started and we went horseback riding and rode the Gator.

I went wakeboarding with some friends the first weekend I was home. It was a blast, even though I ate hard a couple of times.

Then its just been school, homework and dance since school started. The Synopsis is going well, we had a few problems with corrupted files but are working through them. Being an editor is a lot of work, but I am really enjoying myself. I really love it.

Then last weekend I went up to the cabin with my roommate Shawna and we watched conference and relaxed all weekend long. It was great! She is a senior too and we didn't know each other before this semester but we have become really good friends.





2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am VERY surprised! For someone that doesn't have time to do anything, good job at updating! I love seeing pictures of you. You are a cute girl! You should help me out in the fashion department! Love ya!

Lisa said...

Hey Heather! It was fun seeing all your pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun this last summer. I recognize the pictures of you and your friend up at the cabin. It was fun seeing you up there conference weekend!