Thursday, June 21, 2007

Jackson is so much fun...even with mono!

Hey everybody,
I am trying to get some pictures on this thing but I have to go to the library when I want to use the Internet so it is very limiting. Not to mention most of the pictures are on my friends camera's cause I always forget to bring mine. I will really try to upload some this weekend.

I am feeling much better these days from the mono. I just get tired really easily and take a lot of naps. I am back at work part time, I usually work 4-6 hours and then go home and take long naps. But I am feeling like I am on the upward climb to getting better.

Despite the mono I have still been able to go and do a lot of fun things here in Jackson. Last weekend I went river rafting down the Snake River for the first time in about 6 or 7 years. It was great! I went down with a whole bunch of people in my singles branch. I paddled the whole time (although I probably shouldn't have) and I didn't fall out once. I did get a really good looking bruise on the back of my leg. I will take a picture and try and post it. Also, yesterday I went and floated down Flat Creek, which is a small river that runs through Jackson. IT was really fun. We got $5 tubes from Smiths and had a blast. There were mini rapids and we all got scraped up a bit but still had fun. I am trying to enjoy my time here in Jackson even though it can be limiting. I came home from my first day of working 6 hours after getting sick and slept for 14 hours. And I still woke up tired. Oh well such is life. I will get better eventually... Well until next time!

1 comment:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Hey you! I love sneaking in thru Lisa's blog to see how you are doing. =) I am so jealous of all the fun stuff you have done! Be sure to try and slip in a backpacking trip in the tetons before you go back to school...it is definitely one of the top three trips I've done!! Hope you are all the way better soon! =) Love ya!!