Friday, May 4, 2007

End of School Update

School is finally over! The last few weeks have been both busy and slow. But now that they are over, I can have a little bit of a break before I move up to Jackson for the summer. Then I will get to see mountains like this everyday!

My finals went well, I only had two real finals. The rest of my finals were projects, presentations, and papers that were due the week before finals. It's nice being an English major when it comes to taking tests, because we don't take tests, we just write papers about them. I would much rather write a paper then take a test.

I am recovering from my concussion very well. I was dizzy with headaches for the first week and a half after it happened but now, over two weeks since the accident and a lot of Jamba Juices, I am feeling much better and the headache has lessened to a slight buzz. As long as I get enough sleep at night and drink lots of water I am usually ok. Next week I will be able to start working out again, which will be a relief. I am getting tired of not being able to run or walk long distances.

My dance girls and I went out to dinner on Tuesday night at Chili's to talk and hang out for the last time this semester. I got to share our judgesheets with them, we did really well at competition and I am so proud of them! Most of them are returning next year and are excited to start dancing again. We are hoping to have 3 maybe 4 classes next year for different levels. As a competing team, we are hoping to have 3 new dances next year. I have a lot of plans for the club and I am excited for the next school year to start so I can start teaching again. I will be busy choreographing over the summer!
This is my roommate Mindy and I when we were on Spring Break in Vegas.

No comments: