Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Family, School, and Dance News

hey everybody!

I finally found some time to update this thing. Sorry there isn't very many pictures on it. But I am at the school library so maybe I will be able to post some later.First of all, I have another cute little niece! Aubrey Calderwood was born last Friday. She has tons of hair and is absolutely adorable. I wish I could go to Maryland and see her but I will have to wait until Lisa and Cody come into town later this summer.

Next, School is still going... I found out on Friday that I got the job that I was interested in as an Rhetoric Associate. So I had to add a class to my fall schedule for that. I will be taking 18 credits next fall. More then I planned on, but my work schedule isn't as hard so I think I will be ok.

My team and I performed Monday night at our Stake Talent show. We did really well I think, considering it was the first time 3 of the dancers had performed the dance. It was a good practice before competition. My team and I have decided to go to competition in two weeks in Taylorsville, UT. We are only competing with one dance and I will do my Acappella so its going to be small, but I think it will be good practice. I hope it goes well. I will try and post the video clip of us dancing when I get home tonight as well as some pictures of the team.

My dance club held elections and I was nominated President of the USU Clogging Club. I am excited for this club to start. I am ready to get the paperwork off my desk and start organizing instructors for next fall. I have found even more people who want to join the club. I plan on spending my summer choreographing 2 or 3 new dances for various levels.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a cute baby! Congrats on your jobs and clogging stuff!